Monday, July 26, 2010

LGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment Modes

LGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment ModesLGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment Modes : The lg-7000 professional digital tens unit is a great way to relieve your pain quickly and effectively. the lg-7000 tens unit sends an electrical signal that overrides the pain receptor leading to immediate pain relief.the lg-7000 professional tens unit is simple and easy to use. four electrode pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. because it is dual channel, you can use 2 or all 4 electrode pads at the same time. you control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20

Details & Specs : LGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment Modes
Brand: LGMedSupply
Rank: 205
You Save: $300.04 (86%)
In Stock. & Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. & Usually ships in 24 hours.



LGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment Modes User Reviews
I am very happy with this product. I have used it daily for over two weeks and have not had to change the battery. The 5 different modes are very useful and a nice change of pace. I have used all of them and you'll definitely find a favorite. The intensity is adjustable from 1 to 8. 4 is usually plenty and I've never gone past a 6, very powerful

This is a copy and paste of the email I sent to Pro Therapy Supplies: ----------- To the CSR receiving this email: I just received my TENS 7000 unit from you folks. I've been on an Empi Select unit from my physical therapist now for over a month (as I'm allergic to most of the heavy duty pain killers and can only take ibuprofen -- which is

STURDY AFTER DROPPING SEVERAL TIMES= ALWAYS WORKS AND DOES NOT EAT BATTERIES WILL TURN ITSELF IF LEFT FOR LONG PEROID

This unit works great. It starts out gently not that strong pulsating throb which is bothersome. The modes were very easy to program plus you can use the timer up to one hour. The unit beeps when the timer reaches zero and stays on. I would have preferred it to turn off automatically; but this minor detail is liveable. The different mode settings

Initially I had doubts if this product can match the performance of professional grade products. When I got it and after reading the detailed manual setting up the device could not be any easir. About strength I can say it does pack a punch and can compete with professional grade equipment. I would recommend this product.

LGMedSupply LG-7000 Digital TENS Unit with 5 Treatment Modes Photos
5 mode tens unit digital lcd

Adjustable intensity, pulse width, and pulse rate customizable

0 comments:

Post a Comment